A non-judgmental and inclusive space were we offer counselling, anger management and other therapy related services
I am a Registered Social Worker with a masters in Social Work. I am a member of the College of Social Workers and Social Services Workers, the Ontario Association of Social Worker. I provide counselling and psychotherapy to adults, youths and seniors. In addition, I provide house calls counselling if needed.
My approach is genuine, client-centered and non-judgmental approach. My focus is helping individuals face their challenges using counselling model to effectively recapture connection in your relationship, work, and school. I am fluent in English, Yoruba, and Pidgin.
I am trained in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Solution Focused Brief Therapy, Strength-Based, Motivational Interviewing skills. I provide efficient and effective support in crisis intervention, ongoing conflict resolution in a collaboratively manner. I specialize in the treatment of anxiety, depression and accepting change and transition.
I work collaboratively with you by prioritizing what is important to you while empowering you with tools and resources to mange daily life, and build a plan that meet your targeted need.
My therapy practice includes, but is not limited to, treatment for the following issues:
- Anxiety and panic
- Depression and loneliness
- Conflict resolution
- School and work issues
- Stress and burnout
- Trauma and abuse
- Grief / loses
- Anger and non-assertiveness
- Relationship difficulties
- Group counselling
- Assessment & Capacity
- Substance use
- Difficult life transitions
- My fee is $130 per session for individuals
- Sessions are 50 minutes long
- House Calls involve additional travel costs
- I accept payments via cash, cheque, or e-transfer
- I provide receipts for payments as a Registered Social Worker with an MSW
- I require 24 hours notice for cancellations. If you do not cancel your appointment, I cannot utilize the time for another client, hence you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
OHIP (Ontario Health Insurance) does not cover my fees. However, if you have extended health care coverage through your employee benefits program to see a Registered Social Worker, a Psychotherapist, Mediator or for counselling services, you will be able to claim your fees back unless otherwise stipulated in your policy. Please confirm your coverage with your insurance company-This is your responsibility.
Get in Touch
YemFade Counselling & Psychotherapy Services
Send Us a Message
Copyright YemFade Counselling & Psychotherapy Services – All rights reserved